– This will be Mayer’s second start at Lucas Oil Raceway. He competed in the ARCA race there in 2018 where he started 10th and finished seventh.
– Mayer was able to test at LOR for one day before the Salem race in September and was pleased with his results.
– The GMS team will bring chassis 410 to LOR. This is a new Chevrolet for Mayer and the team.
– This will be the eighth and final ARCA race Mayer is scheduled to compete in this season.
– Mayer will pull double duty this weekend. He’s competing for the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East championship at Dover on Friday, then flying to Indy for Saturday’s ARCA race.
“I always talk about how we have a really good Chevy Accessories Chevrolet each and every race, but this time I feel like we will have the best car there. When we tested at LOR last month we had a lot of speed and consistency. To go and get that first ARCA win would mean a lot to me, and especially my team who works so hard every week to get me where I am now. We’ll be racing for the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East championship at Dover on Friday, and then heading to Indy to hopefully get that ARCA win which has eluded us so far this year. I can’t wait for this weekend.”