– Las Vegas native Noah Gragson will make his second NXS start at his home track this weekend.
– Gragson previously finished third in his lone NXS start there earlier this season.
– In three starts in the NASCAR Truck Series at Las Vegas, Gragson has an overall average start of 6.3 with one pole position and 57 laps led.
– With one race remaining in the regular season, Gragson has already locked himself into the 2019 NXS Playoffs and currently sits seventh in the championship standings.
– This weekend also marks a homecoming for primary partner Switch, headquartered just 14 miles from LVMS.
“I’m really looking forward to getting back to my home track this weekend in Las Vegas. Racing in front of your hometown crowd is one of the coolest feelings ever. Plus, we had a really strong run here earlier this year and I feel really confident we can back that up again this weekend with our Switch Chevrolet. We’ve had a ton of momentum on our side for these last few weeks and I feel like we can keep that going through this last race of the regular season and into the playoffs. I’m ready to get going and hopefully we can put on a great show on Saturday, especially in front of my friends and family here at home.”