– Noah Gragson heads into the second race in the Round of 12 for the 2019 NXS Playoffs in the eighth and final cut off position, 15 points ahead of ninth.
– Gragson will make his first NXS start at the Roval on Saturday. In three previous NXS starts on road courses, Gragson has earned a best finish of fourth (Road America).
– In two previous starts on road courses in the Truck Series, Gragson has recorded one top five and two top 10s.
– Gragson has also made a combined 10 starts on road courses in the NKNPS East and West, scoring four wins.
– Gragson visited Victory Lane in the NKNPSW earlier this summer at Sonoma.
“I’m really looking forward to tackling the Roval this weekend with our Suave Men Chevrolet. The Roval is such a unique road course and I feel really confident that we can unload with the same speed that we had at the three previous road courses this year. Hopefully we can just have a smooth day on Saturday and avoid any potential trouble out there to keep building our points cushion and advance to the next round in the playoffs.”