– Carson Hocevar will pull double duty this weekend, racing in the ARCA Menards Series event in Illinois on Saturday, and the ARCA/CRA Super Series race at Winchester Speedway on Monday. KBR Development will field both entries for Hocevar.
– Hocevar has nine ARCA Series starts thus far in 2019, compiling four top-five and eight top-ten finishes. Carson is competing in the Sioux Chef Short Track Challenge, with sponsorship from GMPartsNow.com on the #28 Team Chevy.
– Saturday’s ARCA Series race will be held at the DuQuoin State Fairgrounds in DuQuoin, Illinois. The 100-lap event will be the second consecutive ARCA race held on dirt, with the previous event at Springfield Fairgrounds on August 18. The Southern Illinois 100 will air live on MAVTV at 9:00 p.m. ET.
– Monday’s ARCA/CRA Super Series event at Winchester Speedway will be part of the tracks World Stock Car Festival. The September 2nd event will serve as a tune-up to October’s Winchester 400, at the “world’s fastest half mile”.
– Hocevar will pilot the #14 super late model on the high banks of Winchester Speedway, with sponsorship from Precision Fleet Image, Berger Chevrolet, Applebee’s and Scott’s.
“I am really pumped up for DuQuoin this weekend. My confidence going in is at an all-time high, based off our speed at Springfield. Our finish doesn’t show it but we were the fastest car there, and we’ve got even more ideas going into this weekend to improve our speed. It’s been a little bit of a frustrating year based on results, but if we execute in every area throughout the day we should be in the right spot to finally win in our #28 GMPartsNow Chevrolet. To be able to do another double duty weekend, racing at DuQuoin and Winchester both is exciting. Winchester is so unique, and I haven’t had the
chance to run the super late model much throughout the year. Having the chance to race at Winchester in preparation for the Winchester 400 is a really cool opportunity. Thank you to Precision Fleet Image, Berger Chevrolet and all of our partners for helping to make it possible.”