– Noah Gragson will make his first NXS start at Road America and his third on a road course in the NXS this weekend.
– The Las Vegas native earned respective finishes of ninth and fifth at the road courses of Watkins Glen and Mid-Ohio earlier this season.
– In two previous starts on road courses in the Truck Series, Gragson has earned one top five and two top 10s.
– Gragson has also made a combined 10 starts on road courses in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East and West, scoring four wins, five top fives and seven top 10s.
– Gragson visited Victory Lane in the NKNPSW earlier this summer at Sonoma.
“I’m really looking forward to getting back on a road course this weekend at Road America. Even though I haven’t had a chance to race there before in an Xfinity car, I am extremely confident that we will unload with a fast Switch Chevrolet, especially since we are coming off of a really strong run at the last road course in Mid-Ohio. Hopefully we can back up the speed we had there this weekend without running into any trouble. If we can do that, I feel like we will be in contention all day long on Saturday.”