– Noah Gragson will make his second NXS start at Bristol this weekend.
– The Las Vegas native earned a ninth-place finish in his first NXS start at “Thunder Valley” in April of this year.
– In five career starts on short tracks in the NXS, Gragson has earned two top fives and four top 10s, scoring a best finish of second at Richmond Raceway in April 2018.
– Gragson also has two previous starts at Bristol in the Truck Series, earning a best finish of ninth in 2018.
– Gragson currently sits 134 points above the 12th and final playoff position with five races remaining in the regular season.
“I’m looking forward to getting to Bristol this weekend and improving on everything we learned here in the spring. We had made a lot of gains throughout the first race here and I am confident that we will continue to find speed once we hit the track on Thursday. We still have a lot of momentum on our side right now and hopefully we can continue that and come home with another strong run on Friday night.”