ARCA Start: 7th
JEGS/CRA Start: 5th
– Carson Hocevar started from the seventh spot and ran there through the early portions of Friday’s 150 lap ARCA race.
– Hocevar stopped for tires, fuel and adjustments to loosen up the #28 GMPartsNow Chevrolet at lap 77, and again at lap 105.
– On a late race restart with three laps to go, Hocevar got a great restart and jumped from sixth up to third, before finishing fourth at the checkered flag.
– Sunday, KBR and Hocevar competed in their first Pro Late Model race of 2019, since last Decembers Snowflake event at 5 Flags Speedway. The Masters of the Pro’s 125 was held at Memphis Intl. Raceway
– After starting the race third, Hocevar settled in to the top five. At halfway, the KBR Development team changed tires and made adjustments to give Carson more rear grip. The #14 Precision Fleet Image Chevrolet also came to pit road for tires and adjustments with 55 laps to go.
– Following adjustments, Hocevar was much happier with his KBR car, and drove up to the third spot, where he was scored at the finish.
“Last weekend was a real good weekend for both myself and KBR Development. It was our first double header weekend of racing, Friday and Sunday. On Friday in Iowa with the ARCA car, I made a few mistakes on pit road that cost us valuable track position. We were able to capitalize on a late race restart and finish 4th in our GMPartsNow Chevrolet. In Memphis, we struggled a bit the first run after the drop of the green, but Mike and the team made good adjustments on pit road and I was able to drive to a 3rd place finish in our Precision Fleet Image Chevy.”