– Carson Hocevar will make his first career start at Iowa Speedway in the Fans With Benefits 150, ARCA Menards Series race.
– Hocevar will drive the #28 Scott’s, GMPartsNow Chevrolet SS, in an entry by Zeeland, Michigan’s KBR Development. Friday’s race will mark the eighth ARCA event of Hocevar’s 2019 campaign, where competing in the Sioux Chief Short Track Challenge.
– Hocevar will also compete in Sunday’s Masters of the Pro’s Pro Late Model (JEGS/CRA All Stars Tour) event at Memphis International Raceway. Carson will drive the #14 Precision Fleet Image, Scott’s, Applebee’s, Chevrolet, fielded by KBR Development.
– Sunday’s race will be the first Pro Late Model event of the season for Hocevar, and only the second time behind the wheel of a late model in 2019, with the prior start at Berlin Raceway back in April.
– Friday’s ARCA Menards Series race can be seen live on MAVTV, beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET. Sunday’s Masters of the Pro’s 125 can be streamed live via PayPer-View coverage provided by Speed51.
“I am so stoked for Iowa! It is one track that I have had circled since the beginning of the season. It’s a really cool race track, and based off our performance at Gateway, I think we will be strong this weekend in our GMPartsNow Chevrolet.”
“Masters of the Pro’s is a real cool race. With the new venue taking us to Memphis, I’m very excited. This is another one of those bucket list race tracks of mine. I believe KBR Development put together a real good piece for us.”