– Noah Gragson will make his second career NXS start at Daytona this weekend.
– Gragson previously finished 11th in his lone NXS start at the 2.5-mile superspeedway earlier this season.
– Overall, in three career NXS starts on the restrictor-plate tracks of Daytona and Talladega Superspeedway, Gragson has recorded a best finish of fourth (Talladega – 2018).
– Gragson has also made two starts in the NGOTS at Daytona in 2017 and 2018.
– Fresh off of his fifth consecutive top-10 finish, Gragson has improved to seventh in the championship standings, 80 points ahead of the 12th and final Playoff position.
“This weekend should be a lot of fun in Daytona. We had a really fast Chevrolet at Talladega that let us run up front and win a stage and I am extremely confident that we will be just as fast this weekend. We’ve got a special patriotic look to our Switch Camaro and we have a lot of momentum on our side right now. So, if we just be smart on Friday night in the draft and work with our teammates I feel like we can keep this going and be in contention for victory when it’s all said and done.”