– Hocevar returns to Berlin Raceway on Saturday, April 20, for the first time since competing in last years (August 25) ARCA Menards Series race, where he finished fourth in the #35 Scott’s KBR Chevrolet SS.
– Hocevar claimed the Berlin Raceway Super Late Model track championship in 2017, and has multiple wins at the historic track.
– The #14 KBR Chevrolet Super Late Model has primary sponsorship from Scott’s Sports Cards, Coins & Jewelry, as well as Precision Fleet Image, and Berger Chevrolet.
– This is the first of a handful of super late model races that Hocevar will compete throughout 2019 for KBR Development, in addition to the ARCA Menards Series Sioux Chief Short Track Challenge events.
– Saturdays event at the Marne, Michigan oval is the first of 2019 and the tracks 69th season of operation. Fans can watch the action live for free on FansChoice.tv
“I’m excited to go back to Berlin. We haven’t been there since the ARCA race, so it will be nice to get back home. I also haven’t driven the super late model in a while, so it will take a few runs to kick the dust off. But supers are so cool so I am really excited!”